1) Docebo Cloud is a Cloud E-Learning platform provided as-a-service, that starts with a trial period of 14 days.
2) In the trial period you’re allowed to :
2.1) import and manage users without limitation;
2.2) have an unlimited number of active users;
2.3) upgrade to a different “subscription plan” to be managed in the platform.
3) At the end of the free trial your platform will be suspended, and you will be able to:
3.1) purchase a “subscription plan” – this action will convert the trial into a paid platform;
3.2) contact our team through the contact form inside the system;
3.3) stop using the LMS;
3.4) in case a subscription plan is not purchased docebo have the right to delete the Trial installation included ALL the contents and datas at anytime;
4) Customers can submit technical requests for support through the Docebo free trial version. Docebo however does not provide any Service Level Agreement (from now on SLA) for non paid subscriptions.
- Payments come with a monthly/Yearly formula, with automatic renewal;
- For the Docebo Cloud product, if a paid subscription plan (either monthly or yearly subscription plan) is not renewed by the customer, the platform will be suspended. It can be re-activated by subscribing a new plan;
- Customers can unsubscribe from an automatic renewal anytime from the billing area in the LMS (administrator rights are required to perform this change).
ONLINE COURSES MARKETPLACE:
- Payments come with a “pay per seat” yearly formula. Each seat (meaning user associated with a course) has 365 days to use the courses. After 365 days “unused seats” are considered expired;
- A “seat” is intended as “used” if the user logs into the course at least once, while in the case a user has never been accessed the course, then the “seat” can be reassigned to another user in the LMS;
- If you want to extend the 365 days period of availability of a single course for a user, you need to assign a “free” seat or buy new seats from the marketplace.
ADDITIONAL MODULES AND OTHER SERVICES:
- Payments come with a monthly/Yearly formula with automatic renewal or with a “one off” payment fee depending on services. This services can be activated and works only if you have an active plan or an active free trial of Docebo Cloud;
- For the additional service that comes with a monthly/Yearly formula, if a paid subscription plan (either monthly or yearly subscription plan) is not renewed by the customer, the service will be suspended. It can be re-activated re-purchasing the service;
- Customers can unsubscribe the service from an automatic renewal anytime from the billing area in the LMS (administrator rights are required to perform this change).
USE OF THE SERVICES
- Docebo provides standard support for the Purchased Services to you at no additional charge;
- Use commercially reasonable efforts to make the purchased services available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for: (a) planned maintenance, or (b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. This includes – without limitation – acts of government, acts of God, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving our employees), Internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks or similar;
- Provide the Purchased services in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations;
- Not be considered liable or responsible about a customer (and its users) malicious or improper platform usage, including copyright claims, internationally.
Protection of Your Data
- We shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your Data;
- We shall not modify your Data, unless expressly permitted in writing to our personnel by you, or access your data except to provide the contracted services and prevent or address service or technical problems. Or at your request and, for example, in connection with technical support matters.
Docebo customers shall:
- be responsible for users’ compliance with this Agreement, be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of your own data and of the means by which you acquired your Data which has been made available in our software;
- use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, and notify us promptly of any such unauthorized access or use;
- use the Docebo services only in accordance with the Docebo documentation, and in any case complying with applicable laws and government regulations;
- make the Docebo services available to anyone other than those users under full customer’s responsibility;
- not use the services to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights or any other material that Docebo considers inappropriate;
- not use the Docebo services to store or transmit malicious Code;
- not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the services or third-party data contained therein, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or their related systems or networks.
Docebo platform usage:
- Deleting users will determine losing their tracking and reporting data.
- Users in status “suspend” will maintain their tracking and reporting data. You can reactivate your “suspended” users anytime.
- If you decide to increase your users availability with a new subscription plan (i.e. switch from a 50 users to 100 users subscription plan), you’ll pay only the pro-rata (proportional quota) related to your payments terms (monthly/yearly).
- website, in the Pricing tab.
- Costs matrix and billing policy can change at anytime, under sole Docebo discretion.
- The standard Helpdesk service is provided with the following SLA: blocking problems are resolved within 1 working day, non blocking problems are resolved within 2 working days.
- Docebo and their partners are authorized to follow-up the LMS administrator via e-mail
- Terms and Conditions may change at any time at Docebo sole discretion.
Any information collected by us, relating to an identifiable person, shall be used only in accordance with the procedures and for the purposes that are here acknowledged to the data subject and where the latter, as required by law, has expressly consented.
- User Sign In and private area
- User newsletter
- User custom content purpose
In handling this information, accuracy and precision shall be met to ensure the integrity and quality of the processed personal data, if you have any question please contact us.