Docebo (www.docebo.com) is a leading provider of SaaS software with HQ in Italy. Docebo operates in the market since 2005, and its key products and services support businesses of all sizes, located in over 50 countries in the World. We are currently empowering the team that will allow Docebo to further expand in the North American market, and are seeking candidates that fit in our dynamic, fast paced and highly demanding company culture.
The right candidate will cover the position of Solutions Consultant. After an initial period of training, the selected candidate will be involved in tasks related to technical support and presales and postsales with both prospective and existing Docebo customers. This is a full time position, and the compensation package offered will reflect the candidate experience and potential assessed. Our office will be in Athens (GA), and remote work is initially not an option. Your resume with a half page cover letter should be submitted to email@example.com.
Key requirements and tasks :
- Provide support to Docebo prospective and existing customers, either on the phone or via email.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold call, and networking and update the internal company CRM
- Be able to deliver outstanding presentations and demos of the Docebo products and services
- Generate new accounts, and close sales opportunities using your presentation and negotiation skills
- Continuously build your pipeline of business opportunities, providing weekly updates
- Maintain such pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet monthly objectives
Desired Skills & Experience
- You are a dynamic individual, able to adapt to multiple tasks in a typical start-up culture
- You respond positively to high pressure and a results-driven working environment
- You enjoy technologies, and are able to demonstrate familiarity with web based business tools
- Previous experience in working with SaaS solutions
- A good understanding of the Elearning Corporate Market
- Technical or Business degree, or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Strong presentation skills both in person and on the phone
- Fluency in the Spanish language constitutes a great advantage