Avoid the unnecessary costs of training by linking Docebo directly to Cisco Webex
We all know that having a real trainer is engaging, but if you have to deliver training to multiple locations in the world and your resources are limited, having a genuine trainer represents a significant cost.
Some examples the costs associated with this kind of engagement include:
- The costs associated with hiring new people.
- Travelling costs.
- The cost related to a lack of corporate education, due to trainer sessions becoming a time sink.
One of the best ways to resolve these issues, reduce costs, and retain engagement and efficiency is to use a powerful video conferencing tools, like Cisco WebEx, to deliver a true learning experience.
Thanks to our seamless integration, with the Docebo LMS you can allow your learners to jump into a WebEx training session with just a couple of clicks. All you need to do is follow these three simple steps to enable this feature:
- Install the Webex app.
- Create a new webinar account.
- Create a Webinar course within the application and add sessions.
Watch this short video to learn how to install and start using the WebEx App within Docebo:
All that said, a webinar tool alone can’t deliver the most efficient learning experience. To get the most out of it, we would recommend that you:
Make the webinar easily accessible in the catalog or through an e-commerce app.
- Give learners a choice of available sessions so they can easily accommodate according to their schedule.
- “Flip the virtual classroom” by providing learners with an assessment of pre-knowledge, and publish additional reading as well as videos to watch.
- upload recordings once webinar session are over so learners that missed the webinar are able to view it.
- Conduct a post-training survey to understand user/viewer reaction.
- Create a final assignment or test to measure knowledge, based on the content of the webinar.
Learn more how to create and manage a Webinar Course for the best learning experience and outcome here.
If you don’t have Docebo LMS subscription, start your full-functional free 14-days trial right now and see yourself how easy and powerful it is!