Docebo is looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to join our global marketing team and own the responsibility for driving conversion rate optimization strategy and vision across our web marketing channels.
You will centralize our marketing optimization efforts by working cross-functionally to implement and execute strategies, advocate for our audiences, and help drive the overall growth of our channels.
This role will offer you the chance to establish an on-going conversion rate optimization program from the ground up. In this pivotal position on our acquisition team, you will work with talented partners across marketing, creative, and engineering. Successful candidates will bring a mix of innovative ideas, measurement strategy, and tactical execution to test, track, measure growth-focused initiative.
Reports to: Senior SEO Manager
Location: Athens, GA or Toronto, ON – Remote OK (North America only)
Who You Are:
- You have a customer-first mindset, and you believe having a deep understanding of the way B2B buyers think is the best way to build a winning inbound marketing experience. You will be responsible for bringing ideas to life and upholding an exceptional site experience for our audience. This means doing all the things you have always wanted to do but never had the time or resources to do at your previous job.
- You are unrelenting in driving inbound results, helping to keep marketing costs low while doing so. You will develop personalized user acquisition flows by understanding the key conversion funnel stages and building a roadmap to get there.
- You champion performance reporting, embracing your strong analytical skills. You value data integrity and the need to report on the success/failure results of optimization efforts.
- You are confident at making decisions that affect critical aspects of the business. And experienced presenting and influencing C-Level executives with an emphasis on translating insights and data into customer value.
- You have experience working with SaaS products, have worked on initiatives that support product led growth and you’ve implemented a PQL strategy
Develop a conversion rate optimization vision and strategy – Own the conversion optimization plan, test design, implementation, and insights generation against the business objectives.
Lead conversion rate optimization at all stages of the funnel – you’ll optimize the conversion rate for everything from inbound lead flow to in-product onboarding. You’ll brainstorm ways to engage and activate platform users to create product qualified leads for our sales team. You’ll report and quantify the wins and the impact on the business.
Provide leadership in architecting the ideal digital experience – Leveraging metrics, optimization, qualitative/quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions you’ll have purview over the entire digital experience including our main website, microsites, landing pages and in-product
Rapidly prototype and test CRO/UI hypotheses across acquisition funnels – Ensuring that tests are “always-on” across acquisition funnels and activation workflows
Manage in-product experiences to drive action – you will use in-product activity from users to activate engagement methods (pop ups, messages, chat/bots) and qualify users for sales outreach, upsells and cross-sell opportunities
Work in collaboration with agencies and cross-functional teams – Partner with executives, product, creative, content, technology to deliver a robust CRO program.
Own test management and reporting across all initiatives – working closely with the CRO contractor to manage operations of the program.
Develop, manage, and report on multivariate tests, owning documentation and tracking of all CRO action items and workflows.
Manage ambiguity effectively – Influence the direction of projects using strong analytical skills, but when required relying on your intuitive sense in the absence of data.
Troubleshoot – Spot existing issues with optimization test set-ups and present results internally or externally through the production of high-quality documentation.
Function as the conversion rate optimization subject matter expert – ensuring stakeholders know what is working, what is not working, and what the next focus will be.
- 2-5+ years driving conversion rate optimization strategy on high-profile web properties
- You’ve run an end-to-end CRO or testing program from hypothesis to concluded experiments
- Expert knowledge of web optimization, heat mapping, and multivariate platforms like Google Optimize, Optimizely, or VWO
- Experience working with platforms like Pendo to improve engagement and user activation
- Experience implementing and managing a web personalization strategy
- Expert in landing page development & optimization, experienced with landing page tools such as Unbounce or Instapage
- In-depth Google Analytics knowledge and experience using Google Analytics to find insights and areas of opportunity
- Solid understanding of statistics and attribution modeling methodologies
- Experience with UX best practices and their effects on conversion rates
- Detailed knowledge of CRO research methods (user experience, surveys, analytics, heat maps) to gain insights from web traffic
- Ability to create wireframes and lead technical and non-technical team members to implement CRO tests
- Experience with data APIs and database systems, data modeling, a plus
- Knowledge & experience in agile project management a plus
- Bonus points if you’ve completed courses for conversion rate optimization programs like Reforge and CXL
- Proven analytical storytelling skills. Aggregating data and translating it into insightful stories and tactical recommendations
- A deep understanding of digital marketing and the e-commerce landscape
- Creative thinker that is organized, detailed, and extremely collaborative with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills (up, down, and laterally) with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- An eagerness about using data to improve user experiences
- Ridiculous organization and are detail-oriented. Nothing slips through the cracks.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, highly configurable platform designed to make customers, partners, and employees love their learning experience. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and have grown exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in Italy, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do – Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If you’re ready to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market, apply today!