New ways to supercharge your online training platform with Docebo 6.9
Docebo 6.9 improves upon functionalities our clients are familiar with, while adding a host of brand new applications and features exclusive to the Docebo learning management system (LMS).
This update, available for anyone to try for 14 days, supports companies’ blended learning strategies with a modular approach for social and informal learning (a la the 70:20:10 learning model). Docebo Coach and Share make it possible for companies to change the way subject matter experts are identified and consulted, saving time and resources previously spent on grasping for knowledge straws across the organization.
Watch the latest webinar in which we previewed everything that’s included in version 6.9, available now on demand.
Docebo 6.9 Enterprise customers have the exclusive opportunity to activate Docebo Coach and Share, but our brand new mobile application for iOS and Android is available to all customers. Read on to learn more about each:
Docebo Coach and Share
Recognizing that many learners, (a good example is an employee onboarding scenario) may be left with a “What’s next?” feeling after completing a formal training program, we developed Coach and Share, a powerful new elearning module for our enterprise customers that lets you finally integrate social and experiential learning with the learning management system.
With Coach and Share, you can present learners with the option to consult subject matter experts in their field, without disrupting the workflow. No longer will your employees, partners or customers need to take a break from the day’s tasks to access training – they can simply log on to Docebo and browse forums, see what their peers have uploaded to the knowledge library and more.
Meanwhile, learners can upload content straight from their mobile device with Docebo Mobile, a new application available for both iOS and Android smartphones. While Coach and Share are available exclusively for Docebo Enterprise clients, the new mobile app is available to all customers, and can be white-labeled with your company’s logo and branding, just like the LMS.
Meanwhile, a new web application, optimized for any smartphone browser, will soon make its debut so your learners can access training content on any device.
More New Features
- Channels: Browse learning content (courses, videos or documents) on channels that you subscribe to, with a user experience partially inspired by the way Netflix users find and access video content.
- Central Learning Object Repository: Now it’s easier than ever to add content to courses, with the addition of a central location for content of any type.
- New Web Conferencing Integrations: We built integrations with Blue Jeans, Zoom.us and more to support live learning sessions across the best web conferencing tools.
- Embedded Video Content: Embed videos hosted on YouTube, Vimeo and Wistia to your courses for better elearning video content.
- Lectora: We also added an integration with the popular learning content authoring tool, so you can create engaging courses and import your content straight into the Docebo LMS
- PENS Support: With the addition of our Lectora integration, we also added support for the PENS elearning standard. Read our blog to see how PENS makes the content author’s life easier with streamlined content publishing.
While Coach and Share are exclusively available for our enterprise customers, anyone can try them out free for 14 days. Start a free trial and see how you can activate your social and informal online training platform in minutes.