Attend our free webinar to preview Docebo’s new mobile LMS and social e-learning platform
We’ll preview Coach and Share, designed to work in concert with Learn, the Docebo learning management system (LMS) as it’s known, in two separate webinars for our global audience.
This jam-packed update symbolizes Docebo’s evolution as a social eLearning platform, and offers our enterprise-level customers the chance to explore dozens of new functionalities and features in the mobile LMS.
Choose your Webinar
SESSION #1 – Mon, June 13 – 1-2 p.m. EDT
SESSION #2 – Mon, June 13 – 12-1 p.m. GST
We’re hosting a free webinar on June 13 for anyone curious about the update to preview the new features and modules. Visit the registration page to sign up for the live webinar in your region.
Let your knowledge seekers actively and directly engage with the right subject matter experts in order to ask questions and get answers, right at the point of need. No longer will your people need to stop what they’re doing to access training. Coach is a social e-learning platform where learners and experts join forces to create best practices and curate knowledge capital, and it’s where top performers are recognized by their peers.
Encourage and empower your people with user generated content from daily on-the-job activities. Content is uploaded, then categorized and peer-reviewed, curated and validated, while building a culture that recognizes and rewards top performers.
The Docebo LMS is now available on any device. We’ve built mobile applications for iOS and Android, and a new web application, optimized for any smartphone browser, will soon make its debut. Now more than ever, Docebo learners will be able to access learning content on the go.
More New Features
- Channels: Any learning material, including courses, videos or document of any type are now accessible via Channels, inspired by the way Netflix users browse content.
- Central Learning Object Repository: Centralize your training content and reuse it for different courses.
- New Web Conferencing Integrations: Docebo now works with Blue Jeans, Zoom.us and more to seamlessly support live sessions across the most popular conferencing tools.
- Embedded Video Content: Embed your Youtube, Vimeo and Wistia videos to your courses.
- Lectora: Docebo now integrates with the authoring tool to create beautiful content and import it straight to your Docebo elearning platform.
- PENS Support: Docebo now supports PENS, a standard that provides a method for authoring tools like Lectora to directly send course packages to an LMS. PENS makes an author’s life easier by streamlining the development and publishing process.
These new offerings are just the beginning of what’s available in the update. We’ve scheduled two live webinars for our global audience on June 13 to offer a free preview of these and more features. Register today to attend the live webinar that fits your schedule.