Our latest release introduces notification digests, the ability to merge user profiles, and more
What’s New in Docebo?
We are pleased to announce our first release that adopts this process – here are the features and improvements that are now available in your Docebo platform:
- Notification Digests – Learners now get a single notification (digest) when enrolled to multiple courses as opposed to receiving one notification for every single course enrollment.
- Merge User Profiles – You can now merge two learner user profiles, including enrollment data, to eliminate duplicated information.
- Quick Registration – Make it easier for learners to self-register for courses by minimizing the information they need to type in at registration time.
- API – APIs now include external trainings, subscriptions, enrollments, and catalogs.
- Welcome Email – In addition to automatic notifications, Superadmins can now send a welcome email to users that have just been registered, as well as filter users by who has received a welcome email.
- CSV Import – With an improved UI, administrators can now import manager-report relationships.
What Should You Expect Next?
We will now release small feature sets as they are ready, at a frequency of approximately every 4-6 weeks. The next release is currently scheduled for the end of August 2017, and will include a brand new skills and competencies module that will make skills definition, evaluation, gap analysis, and learning assets assignment a breeze.
See how Docebo can supercharge your learning programs. Start a free trial today!