The Docebo Learning Management System is able to seamlessly work with a great number of Videoconferencing tools and applications: Adobe Connect, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, WebEx, BigBlueButton, TeleSkill, SkyMeeting and OnSync!
If you already have a Videoconferencing App you can integrate it with your Docebo E-Learning platform for free!
Don’t you have a Docebo? Start now your 14-day free trial and kick-off your videoconference enhanced E-Learning project!
– Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing platform for web meetings, eLearning, and webinars.
- Enable instant access and cross-firewall collaboration from virtually any mobile device or desktop
- Provide rich multimedia and video experiences, drive more efficient meetings and collaboration
– Citrix GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar
GoToMeeting is the simple, powerful way to hold unlimited online meetings with up to 25 attendees.
- Collaborate face to face with HDFaces video conferencing
- Attendees can join from a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or Android device
– Cisco WebEx
WebEx allows you to collaborate with colleagues across your organization, or halfway across the planet.
- Meet online and share files, information, and expertise
- WebEx solutions increase productivity and keep you connected
– Digital Samba OnSync
OnSync delivers a truly all-in-one web conferencing solution for all online communication needs.
- Based on Flash plugin and with no installation or download
- Immediate access to your own online meeting room 24/7
TeleSkill is a solution aimed at ensuring interaction for e-learning activities.
- Participants can communicate in real time using audio and video, chat and uploading files
- Screen sharing with no installation, polling with data tracking and server-side recording even in e-learning format (Scorm 1.2)
BigBlueButton enables universities and colleges to deliver a high-quality learning experience to remote students.
- Features that a teacher will enjoy, engaging learning experience for students
- Develop friendly environment
SkyMeeting is a cloud based videoconference system. It helps people to collaborate and communicate in real-time. It works with any operating system as well as any browser available on the market.