Definity increases user adoption by more than 65%
Find out how Docebo helped Definity establish a culture of learning.
Definity Financial Corporation
Definity’s family of innovative property and casualty insurance companies is known for helping its customers, broker partners, employees, and communities adapt and thrive in a world of constant change. Definity has more than 3,200 employees and an audience of more than 30,000 learners.
Nicole Lavigne is the Manager of Learning and Development at Definity.
“Thanks to Docebo, we made radical improvements to the learner experience.”
Manager of Learning and Development, Definity
- Went public with a massive IPO. With lots of momentum, they couldn’t let learning be a bottleneck
- Fewer than 1% of Definity’s employees were engaging with their LMS
- Annual compliance targets were taking 10+ months to achieve
- Needed to make learning a differentiator
- Docebo Learning Suite: A one-stop shop for all of their learning needs
- APIs to automate migration of existing materials and user data
- Docebo Content for an instant library of relevant courses from top providers
- A branded platform to supercharge adoption
“Docebo has significantly streamlined our ability to manage and track training completion, dramatically reducing manual intervention and enabling faster completion of compliance training. ”
Sarah King Brohman
VP HR Operations, Definity
- User adoption exploded from 1% to over 65%
- Time to reach compliance improved from 10 months to 7 weeks
- 80% of employees now say that they have opportunities at work to grow personally and professionally
- 6500% increase in LMS usage