How Docebo helped Burges Salmon create a learning culture
Find out how using Docebo helped Burges Salmon increase attendance in instructor led training 85%
Who is Burges Salmon?
Burges Salmon is a UK law firm with a national and international presence. The firm operates throughout the UK and in all major European and international jurisdictions. The firm has 98 partners and sector expertise in a range of areas including energy, transport, food and farming, real estate, financial services and infrastructure.
“The Docebo platform has really helped us transform and drive our digital learning strategy forward”
Digital Learning Manager, Burges Salmon
- Working with a basic LMS with limited functionality
- Due to travel and working out of the office, many individuals would miss face-to-face training sessions
- Inability to offer any learning ‘on the go’ via mobile devices or apps
- A branded, flexible learning platform with access to training from any location and time that suit learners.
- Personalized dashboards that display content only relevant to specific roles
- Visibility to personal development progress, which is key to 1:1 reviews with Managers
- A new and improved learning culture: with social learning at the core, learners are encouraged to provide instant feedback on training programs
- Improved mandatory compliance completion rates by 31%.
- Increased attendance in instructor led training (via Docebo) by 85%.
- High engagement in Digital Academy since launch: 324 digital badges awarded.