Docebo for Salesforce is an integration between the Docebo learning platform and Salesforce CRM that allows the Salesforce admin to embed an AI-powered learning experience via the Docebo native app for the company sellers directly where they’re already working, in Salesforce.
With Docebo for Salesforce, learners are provided with the opportunity to inject AI-powered social learning in their CRM, supporting how they learn on-the-job every day: through interactive tasks and experiences rather than formal courses and training.
Get the best from the integration in four steps:
– Install. Install the Salesforce app in Docebo and run the installation procedure following the guided steps. When the installation procedure is over, Docebo is embedded into Salesforce.
– Synchronize. Synchronize users, courses, learning plans and enrollments between the two systems from the Salesforce area in Docebo. From now on, existing Salesforce users are provisioned and available in Docebo.
– Monitor the Synchronization. After the first synchronization, schedule the synchronization or run it again manually, whenever needed. Synchronization results are available in the Salesforce area in Docebo, and, in case of errors, you can check the logs to easily identify what you needs to do to avoid the error again.
– Learn from within Salesforce. It’s now time for users to start learning about the company selling strategies or the product they are selling directly in Salesforce. No need to look elsewhere, just switch over to the Docebo (or white-labeled) tab, engage in AI-powered social learning.
The integration with Salesforce V3 (both Classic and Lightning experiences) is available for Docebo’s 7.0 theme, not for the 6.9 theme, and you can configure one Salesforce Org per LMS platform. At present, the integration is available only for the desktop version of the LMS, it is not supported on Mobile.
Docebo for Salesforce opens your company to new scenarios and to new possibilities.
Internal Sales Enablement: Enable Sales at Scale
Enabling your sales team to increase average deal size and improve win rates. Make your sales on-boarding process effective and efficient. Provide key information about product and positioning, and offer continuous learning opportunities for your entire sales force, through Salesforce.
External Partner Enablement: Power Your Partner Channel
Measure the performance of your channel partnerships by tying training and certification programs to sales metrics. Create custom reports and dashboards from/in Salesforce using completion data from Docebo.
External Customer Success: Increase Adoption & Renewal of Your Product
Increase renewals and reduce customer churn. Provide your customers with the best learning experiences that boost Customer Success, create new Net Promoters, increase Customer Lifetime Value, nurture your champions, prevent churn, upsell, cross-sell.
External Learning Content Sales: Generate Revenue Streams with your Content
Sell your online courses to worldwide audiences, generating a an additional revenue stream for your learning content. Create, sell and deliver online courses, catalogs, bundles, and subscriptions that are easy to browse, evaluate and buy online.
External Learning Content Sales: Measure Sales Performance for Content Business
Measure the performance of your training content sales business. By Integrating Salesforce and Docebo, you now have the data to make data-driven, informed decisions that improve your bottom line.
Let’s Get Started
Start by installing the Salesforce app, then synchronize your data. The Docebo Knowledge Base provides you with full support you during the procedure. Here are the links to all the articles related to Salesforce:
- Install and configure your Salesforce App. This article will guide you through the installation procedure, and will provide you will all the necessary information on the pre-requisites and the security requirements of this integration.
- Synchronize users, contacts and custom objects. This article will help you in configuring the synchronization of users, contacts and Salesforce Custom Objects from Salesforce to Docebo.
- Synchronize courses, sessions and learning plans. This article will help you in configuring the the synchronization of courses, webinar and ILT-classroom sessions, and learning plans data between Docebo and Salesforce, so that both systems are aligned and synchronized.
- Synchronize enrollments. This article will help you in configuring the the synchronization of enrollment data between Docebo and Salesforce, so that both systems are aligned and synchronized.
- Check the synchronization logs. All the activities related to the configuration and the synchronization between Docebo and Salesforce are logged in the platform. This article will help you in understanding how to extract the information you need from them.
- Docebo embedded, Lighting Communities and deep linking. When the Salesforce application installation is over, Docebo is embedded into Salesforce. This article will guide you on how to configure the tabs visibility, how to use the Docebo Admin and the Docebo LMS tabs and the deeplinking for courses, as well as on the configuration of Salesforce Lightning communities.
- Configure notifications. The data synchronization between Salesforce and Docebo is a daily process, and configuring dedicated notifications can help in monitoring this activity. This article is a guide to the available notifications, and to how to configure them.
- Configure the Single Sign On. The purpose of this article is to provide you with the necessary information to setup the user provisioning in Docebo with SAML, OpenID Connect and Auth0.
If you already configured the integration between Docebo and Salesforce V2, and you have doubts on the migration process, have a look at this Q&A document.