Your main menu enables you to reach important areas of the platform, such as your profile or all of your courses and learning plans. To access the main menu, press the menu icon in the top left corner of your platform.
A slideout panel will appear. From here you can navigate all of the available pages on your platform, and access your personal area.
Accessing Your Personal Area
In order to view and/or edit your preferences and your profile information, press the pen icon at the top of the main menu, next to your photo and name. You will be redirected to your personal area. The sections available in this area may change depending on Administrator settings, so you may not be able to see all of them.
In the My Profile section, you can change your profile information, email, and other personal details. Mandatory fields are marked with asterisks. It is recommended to fill out all additional fields as well.
If you wish to change your password, move to the Change Password section, insert your current password and your new password, then confirm the new password. When performing this operation, remember that your Administrator may have set certain password rules and limitations, such as character count or a dictionary check for common words, so any error messages may be a result of these rules.
In the Preferences section, set your language, timezone and date format preferences using the corresponding dropdown menus. Please note that changing the language of the platform does not change the language of the learning content.
In the Content Partners Affiliation section, you can add affiliate codes into the corresponding area to affiliate yourself with a content partner, then press the Add Code button. You can be affiliated with multiple content partners. If you’ve already been added as an affiliate for a content partner, you’ll find those associations in the list in the Content Partners Affiliation section. To unaffiliate yourself from a content partner, thus losing the possibility of using the affiliate discount or viewing the content partner’s marketing banner, press the trash can icon. Please note that you cannot unaffiliate yourself from a content partner if you belong to a group that has been affiliated to the partner by the Administrator.
In the Terms & Conditions section, you can view conditions to which you have agreed on the login page in order to access and use your platform. You can flag or unflag any previously selected agreement statements, then press Save Changes. Please note that by unchecking the mandatory terms and conditions settings (marked with an asterisk), you will not be able to access and use your platform again. The agreement to the mandatory terms and conditions is required to complete your registration and use your platform. To view the terms and conditions statement again, press the View Terms & Conditions link.
In the My Areas of Interest section, you can add your work activity and the areas you are interested in. By adding which areas of interest, or skills, you would like to work on, either short or long term, you can personalize your platform and see content related to these skills in your My Areas of Interest channel.
Signing Out of Your Platform
To sign out of your platform, press the Sign Out button, or the icon next to it, at the top of the main menu.
Main Menu Items
Below your personal area, you will find a list of all of the available pages in your platform, click on the menu entries to access the corresponding areas on your platform. The main menu structure may change depending on Administrator settings, but here are some possible menu entries that you may find (please note that item names vary):
- My Activities. This item directs you to a page with various graphs, information, to-do lists, and activity reports related to your learning experience.
- My Courses and Learning Plans. This item directs you to a page displaying all of the courses and the learning plans in which you are enrolled.
- All Channels. This item directs you to a page displaying all of the channels that you’re able to view.
- Contribute. This item directs you to a page where you can upload informal learning content and share it with other users.
- My Calendar. This item directs you to a calendar displaying your upcoming learning activities.
- Questions & Answers. This item directs you to the Questions & Answers area of the platform.
- My Dashboard. This item directs you to the main dashboard of your platform.
- Course Catalog. This item directs you to a page proposing you a catalog of courses and learning plans that you can purchase or to which you can subscribe.
- My Channel. This item directs you to your personal channel on the platform.