Holy cow! The Docebo Learning Suite brought home NINE awards at the 2021 Brandon Hall Group (BHG) Excellence in Technology Awards, including SIX golds.
There’s really only one thing to say at this point. THANK YOU. To our customers. To our employees. And to BHG.
We are beyond thrilled to receive this industry recognition in partnership with our customers, and want to thank BHG for this honor.
But, most importantly, we’re over the moon to know that the Docebo Learning Suite is having a profound, real-world impact on our customers around the world.
These five highly coveted awards include:
- GOLD 🥇 for Best Advance in Business Strategy and Technology Innovation: Docebo Learning Suite
- GOLD 🥇 for Best Advance in Social Learning Technology: Docebo Shape
- GOLD 🥇 for Best Advance in Learning Management Measurement/Business Impact Tools: Docebo Learning Analytics
- GOLD 🥇 for Best Advance in Learning Management Measurement/Business Impact Tools: Docebo Learning Impact
- GOLD 🥇 for Best Advance in Unique Learning Technology: Docebo Shape
- GOLD 🥇 for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training: Docebo Learning Analytics
- SILVER 🥈 for Best Advance in Video for Learning: Docebo Shape
- BRONZE 🥉 for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology: Docebo Learn LMS
- BRONZE 🥉 for Best Advance in Unique Sales Enablement Technology: Docebo Shape
After an incredibly busy year that saw the launch of the Docebo Learning Suite, we are thrilled to be recognized for our commitment to business innovation and unique learning technologies. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Docebo, and was represented most clearly by the launch of the Learning Suite this year.
The Docebo Learning Suite was created to solve challenges at every stage of the enterprise learning lifecycle, including the creation, delivery, and management of learning content and the measurement and analysis of learning programs to prove impact on crucial business outcomes.
“We’ve had a busy year at Docebo with the launch of the Docebo Learning Suite,” said Lindsey Davison, Docebo’s Head of Product Marketing. “Each of these new products represents our commitment to providing an unparalleled experience for our enterprise customers at all stages of the learning lifecycle.”
“I’d like to thank our partner Brandon Hall Group for this fantastic recognition of Docebo’s continued pursuit of innovation and our determination to push the boundaries of learning technology.”
About the BHG Excellence in Technology Awards
The BHG Excellence in Technology Awards are awarded by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts. Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives evaluated the entries based on the following criteria:
- Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique, how does it differ from competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does the product solve?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect
“Docebo was one of our top winners in this year’s Excellence in Technology Awards,” said Michael Rochelle, Chief Strategy Officer and Principal HCM Analyst at Brandon Hall Group. “The launch of several new products, including their Learning Suite, is a testament to their continuous innovation and commitment to providing the most impactful learning solutions in the industry. These awards validate their leadership position in the market.”
We’d like to extend a big thank you to the Brandon Hall Group for these awards and recognition. And an even bigger thank you to our customers and partners. Your continued support and feedback are what drives the team at Docebo to create better and more innovative products. We couldn’t have achieved this success without you.
Until next year, Happy Holidays and a happy, safe and prosperous New Year to you all!