Artificial intelligence will improve the way your admins and learners interact with content in your learning platform.
Personalization in a corporate environment was once unheard of. Employees were just a drop in the ocean of an organization’s workforce and “one-size-fits-all” was the mantra. Now, it’s a whole new ball game.
The lines between our personal and professional lives are becoming blurred thanks to smart technology, which is shifting expectations towards more personalized experience. Think about how we now shop or watch TV online. It only makes sense that these same principles could be translated into applications within business systems.
In the enterprise learning space, this is a major topic of conversation and Learning and Development leaders have a distinct appetite to make their learning activities increasingly automated and personalized.
In the 2017 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, respondents were asked, “What will be a hot topic in learning and development?” The top answer was personalization/adaptive delivery.
- Personalization/adaptive delivery
- Collaborative/social learning
- Micro learning
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Consulting more deeply with the business
- Showing value
- Mobile delivery
- Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence Delivers Automated And Personalized Learning (at Scale)
- What if your organization’s learning platform knew your learners’ preferred learning style and medium automatically, without any administrator intervention?
- Or, what if support queries could be answered immediately, at the point of need, within your learning platform?
- What if you could create learning content and then let the system take care of the more tedious tasks, such as reviewing charts and statistics to detect hidden patterns?
- What if you could provide immediate, personalized learning feedback and steer online learners in the right direction without any human intervention?
- What if all of these capabilities already existed and were ready to be put to work? The best part is they do.
Artificial Intelligence, which combines data collection and technologies such as machine learning, can bring automated and personalized learning to life by being truly responsive to your learners’ needs.
With AI powering your learning platform, you can take advantage of a system that adapts intelligently to users requests and allows them to take control of their own learning.
And as an admin, there are significant opportunities to automate and eliminate tedious tasks with AI, such as course enrollment, content categorization and answering learner queries.
Download Docebo’s latest whitepaper to learn more about how AI delivers automated and personalized learning – at scale.Explore what your learning strategy could look like in the not-so-distant future.