Athens, Georgia, USA, June 17, 2015 – Docebo, makers of the Cloud SaaS-based e-learning solutions platform, is outlining strategies to build integrated data, processes and business outcomes within the HR function.
The corporate HR systems landscape is multi-dimensional. As well as core HR data and systems, companies typically have a number of systems for managing recruiting, learning, and talent processes, as well as their line-of-business applications.
“Whether you have an HR Suite or a combination of Best-of-Breed applications – or both – creating a coherent picture of your people is both complex and difficult to manage,” commented Raffaele Quitadamo, Docebo’s Head of LMS Development Team.
“However,” he continued, “HR is increasingly being challenged to do just that – integrate its people data and deliver joined-up business processes that transcend the functional silos and systems landscape.”
It’s this challenge that Raffaele will address, in concert with David Wilson, the CEO of Fosway Group, Europe’s top HR Analyst organization. Their discussion will include:
- The complexity of the corporate HR and functional systems landscape today
- The challenges in really joining-up the people data picture – and the drivers to do so
- How key people data elements are critical for driving real business outcomes from talent and learning
- The role of the LMS as a central hub for integration between HR, Talent and Work
- How HR and Learning leaders need, and can, work with IT to address these challenges
Join Docebo on Tuesday June 30th at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT/ 5pm BST / 6pm CEST for a webinar based on extensive independent research with HR and Learning leaders, allied to use cases. To register for this event, visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3806986810184255233