Docebo's Mobile Branded App Publisher
The new Branded Mobile App Publisher allows you to create a branded version of the award-winning Docebo Go.Learn mobile learning app and publish it as your own in the Apple App Store, Google Play store, or in your own Apple Enterprise store.
Maintain your company’s branding for learners using the Go.Learn app for on-the-go learning by creating a custom version of the Go.Learn mobile app directly in the new Branded Mobile App Publisher area of your platform. Once you’ve created and generated the build and downloaded the package, you can publish your branded app on Google Play for Android and App Store for iOS.
This feature allows you to customize your app’s name and images as well as the parameters used for Google Single Sign-On. You will also choose to which platform you will connect your mobile app, so learners don’t need to insert their platform URL when logging into the app. You can also publish an app for each of your subdomains, for those using Docebo’s Multidomain (Extended Enterprise)
Additionally, manage your activity in the app stores by customizing the look and feel of your app’s presentation page according to your company’s design guidelines and thus showing courses specific to your users. To learn more about Docebo’s Branded Mobile App Publisher functionality, refer to these articles.
Docebo Artificial Intelligence
Three new Suggestion Features Powered by Artificial Intelligence
All user levels can now take advantage of AI-powered content and enrollment suggestions throughout the platform, including:
– Enrollment Suggestions for Admins. Superadmins (and Power Users with given permissions) will see a pre-populated list of users when enrolling users to a course, created by the platform’s AI, reducing the time needed to search for users who will benefit most from a specific course.
– Formal Content Suggestions for Managers. Managers can see suggestions for courses in which they should enroll their team members from the My Team area of the platform, allowing them to take the learning progress of their teams into their own hands without waiting on Admin intervention.
– Next Content Suggestions for Learners. For those using Coach & Share in Docebo, learners can be provided with accurate informal content suggestions that their peers are contributing in the platform when they’re already watching an asset, so they see the latest content to stay relevant and up-to-speed.
Extended Course Management Beta Program (DoceLab)
Docebo 7.7 makes the new version of the Course Management available to customers from all plans with the Docelab Beta Program. The renewed Course Management is available on all platforms, giving Admins the opportunity to test new functionalities with their own data, without the risk of data loss and no need for sandboxes.
Admins can roll back to the old version of Course Management at any time. Here’s what you need to know about the new Course Management in Docebo 7.7:
– Power Users can try it out now too. Previously, the new Course Management was reserved for Superadmins, but it’s now extended to Power Users with Docebo 7.7, giving them the opportunity to become familiar with the new interface and leave feedback for Docebo about their experiences.
– The new interface has been expanded to new pages. The interface has been redesigned with a fresh look and a smoother user experience. Before the 7.7 release, new interfaces included the main page of the Course Management area as well as the Course Additional Fields area. With the Docebo 7.7 release, Admins will see a new interface for the Catalogs and Learning Plans sections. After Docebo 7.7, the Advanced Properties and Channels area for courses will be redesigned.
– New massive actions are available. Admins can complete massive actions for publishing and unpublishing courses, deleting courses, and enrolling users into multiple courses. By completing these processes in one action for several courses, Admins save time when managing their courses.
– Improvements to the Image Editor. The Course Management area includes a new image editor to help you better manage course thumbnails. Admins can either upload images or look for them in the Unsplash library, then modify them according to their needs directly in the editor before applying them to courses.
Docebo will continue to collect feedback from Admins using the new Course Management and will plan various improvements based on that feedback. Updates in this area are scheduled on a continuous release plan, so get ready for new improvements, week after week!
New DKIM Security Functionality for Email Notifications
Those using the Notification App to send notifications via email to platform users can now take advantage of the DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) method to validate the platform domain name identity associated with the email messages sent by platform, so that they will not end up in a recipient’s junk email folder. Refer to this article to learn more.
Extended Limit of Pages in the Platform
The limit to the amount of Pages (total number of built-in, widget and external link pages) in your platform is now 1,000, rather than 200, meaning that you can create more pages and more individualized menus for the different groups of users in your platform.
New Observation Checklists
The new Observation Checklists feature enables you to observe and document how your learners and team members perform their tasks in a quick-to-configure checklist format. By taking advantage of this easy-to-use tool integrated in your learning platform, you as a Superadmin can easily create observation checklists in multiple formats (e.g. single choice, multiple choice, dropdown, and other response types) that users can complete for themselves, or managers can complete for their team members.
This tool gives you an at-a-glance view of the status of user progress related to certain tasks (inside or outside of the platform) across a specified period of time and enables you to monitor user compliance with certain requirements that you may have in your everyday on-the-job processes. Checklists can be triggered by specific events (such as course completion) or can be scheduled.
Observation Checklists are a DoceLab Beta feature available to all clients. You will be able to test out the new feature and provide feedback to Docebo about your experience. The Observation Checklists feature will continuously be improved over time, so your feedback let’s us know what you want to see next.
Improvements to the LinkedIn Learning Integration
For those integrating with LinkedIn Learning, you can now configure whether the courses imported from LinkedIn Learning will be played in a new window, in the LinkedIn Learning portal, or in the Docebo course player. In addition, the Language filtering option is now available to filter courses according to their language both from the LinkedIn course catalog and form the LinkedIn area in the Marketplace.
Wire Payments Accepted for E-Commerce Module
From now on, the Docebo E-Commerce module offers the possibility to use wire transfers as a payment option for learning content purchases, extending the range of supported means of payment with an offline payment type. Activating wire transfers in the Docebo E-Commerce module means enabling users to pay for the learning content they purchase with a bank transaction, untying them from online payment constraints.