Ensure learners and instructors have the latest session info by connecting Docebo with Outlook Calendar. Learners and instructors will receive Outlook Calendar invitations and updates to VILT sessions they’re enrolled in. Attendees can RSVP from Outlook Calendar and organizers can track RSVP responses in Docebo.
For the Microsoft Outlook 365 Calendar connector, example recipes can be leveraged or you can build your own.
Example recipes will allow you to:
- Handle all the operations that synchronize Docebo events with Outlook calendar events.
- Create all the events in Outlook calendar when an existing VILT session is accepted via RSVP.
- Delete VILT session events from Outlook calendar if the session has been deleted or declined.
- Update the VILT session events in Outlook calendar when the corresponding Docebo event is updated.
- Create, update or delete Outlook calendar entries based on changes in the event status within Docebo.
- Update all future events of the course session in Outlook calendar when a course is updated.