The next features roll-out comes with a whole lot of enhancements, and we have something that is bound to cause some excitement. In a few weeks you’ll be able to integrate your Docebo learning management system (LMS) with Salesforce, one of the most popular CRMs in the world!
Integrating your CRM with your LMS
When it comes to learning, training and selling online courses, you know that sales and partner program managers have to use both a CRM and a LMS. While the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system acts as the ‘system of record’ for sales, the Learning Management System (LMS) oversees learning and training for employees or partners.
But since these also exist in the CRM, if the two systems don’t talk each other companies need to keep them manually aligned. That’s manually – which means error prone and time consuming. In other words, a huge headache!
The upcoming integration between Docebo and Salesforce.com is designed to improve employee, sales and partners channel performance, increasing the value of your Salesforce investment.
The Integration includes:
- Opportunity to enable SSO (Single Sign On)
- Course completion tracking
- Account, user and course synchronization
- Sales orders and product catalog synchronization
- Ability to create custom reports and analytics dashboards
What else is in store in the next update?
Let’s quickly take a look at the additional enhancements we’ve been working on – soon to be delivered to your Docebo eLearning platform!
- Auto-populate group: Groups of users will automatically self-populate based on your set rules when new users are created or edited, which saves you a lot of manual work
- Active Users report Export: a new XLS and CSV export, with 2 columns with branches the user is associated with and (if the Extended Enterprise app is active) the user’s client
- Easy courses management: new options for configuring the final score associated with the learning object, as well as new settings for a better LO management
- Report enhancements: A brand new report for ILT courses lets you now split data by session. A new filter/columns in the user courses report lets you get more information – also, you can now apply reports to all courses in one go and each time you’ll create a new report this will be automatically updated
- New notifications: you’ll be able to enable notifications triggered when a user is enrolled in a Learning Plan. Also, your users will be notified if they have to attend a course and they still haven’t started it
- CSV import: there will be two new column mappings to import power users, while Power Users will be able to massively import the ILT session via uploading a CSV
- Also not to be missed: SSO users can directly access the “My courses” area, suspended users can be excluded from newsletters, while the new “soft deadline” feature is about letting users access courses even if the enrollment validity or course end date is expired
You can get hands-on with these new features at the beginning of August so stay tuned!