Join the new webinar by Docebo & Aberdeen: How to Make Learning and Development Second Nature
In 2018, employee learning and development (L&D) is changing to meet a growing end-user demand for a more reflexive use case. Learning content and training initiatives are taking on different identities and introducing diverse access-types. They are also being designed to be more intuitive go-to resources for employees to consume no matter where they are or what they are doing.
To do this, best-in-class L&D strategies are taking cues from social media engagement efforts to become a stronger resource play not just in the workplace, but in social and idle time as well.
- 40% of best-in-class companies are extending their general engagement strategy to include a focus on how employees are drawn into strategic resource consumption, including L&D.
- Best-in-class companies are 6.9 times more likely than all others to use gamification tactics in L&D to promote a friendly competition among employees as they build toward skills development and career growth opportunities – leaderboards are helping managers understand engagement tactics while helping employees understand how to achieve growth.
- The best-in-class are revamping their L&D strategy to focus more on how individuals plug into the L&D environment, and to understand what leads them to choose the programs with which they engage.
- Best-in-class companies are breaking down traditional barriers around L&D to focus more on how to make it more accessible and engaging.
At the same time, 71% of companies struggle to drive consistent, long-term engagement with their learning and development programs, according to Aberdeen Group research. That’s a problem.
To overcome this problem, leading companies have adopted strategies that promote easy access to L&D resources. By continuously analyzing how individuals plug into the L&D environment, as well as what leads them to engage with specific programs, these companies succeed in making L&D “second nature” for their employees.
Join us for a webinar on March 27, at 2 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. GMT, during which Aberdeen Analyst Zach Chertok will discuss his research into effective strategies for learning and development success.
You will learn:
- How to make L&D engagement non-disruptive (ie, second nature)
- Why employees need multiple avenues for accessing L&D resources
- How ongoing program analysis leads to program improvement
- Why the Best-in-Class gamify L&D
Join the new webinar by Docebo & Aberdeen: How to Make Learning and Development Second Nature.