Join Docebo and OpenSesame for a webinar showcasing real-world applications of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in talent development and corporate training.
The world of AI is quickly becoming far more understood and accessible, yet there still appears to be an air of mystique surrounding its application in real life use cases.
Using Artificial Intelligence gives you contextual intelligence and data-driven insights to improve your workforce, faster. And that’s only one way to look at its impact.
A survey of 3,000 business leaders by Boston Consulting Group and MIT Sloan Management Review found that many executives understand AI’s potential, but have yet to put a strategy that leverages it into action. Here are some of the most interesting findings from the survey.
- 75% of executives believe AI will enable their companies to move into new businesses
- Almost 85% believe AI will allow their companies to obtain or sustain a competitive advantage
- Over 60% of all companies don’t have an AI strategy in place
- Only about one in five companies has incorporated AI in some offerings or processes.
In the L&D realm, organizations such as Docebo and OpenSesame are using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to expertly curate course recommendations and create more immersive learning environments.
We are excited to partner with OpenSesame for a webinar that will discuss the practical applications of AI in talent development and corporate training.
Insights covered will include:
- How AI technologies are being used today in learning and development.
- How to get started without becoming a data scientist.
- How OpenSesame is using machine learning to expertly curate course recommendations
- How artificial intelligence is augmenting the learning admin and user experience.
Presenting this webinar will be Stephen Sklarew, CEO and Co-Founder of Synaptiq and Diane Haines, Vice President of marketing, OpenSesame.
Stephen has over 20 years of experience as a management consultant and technology product leader at startups and public companies. He built and managed globally distributed teams, created productive partnerships, and led tech due-diligence for numerous technology acquisitions. Most recently, Stephen was CTO / VP of Product at three innovative SaaS-based product companies using big data, machine learning, mobile and cloud technologies.
Diane has over 20 years of experience in marketing, product marketing and product management in software, healthcare and biotechnology companies. Diane has spoken at conferences both nationally and regionally on technology and trends in the industry. She is passionate about serving customers and solving the business challenges they have. Prior to her role at OpenSesame, Diane helped co-found a startup and worked at large organizations such as Sage, OHSU, Agilent Technologies, and Becton Dickinson.