YOUR IMPLEMENTATION JOURNEY
Getting your Docebo LMS Up and Running
We’ll take you through a 90-day session-based implementation
designed to meet your unique requirements and achieve your business goals.
Meet Our Team
Customer Success Manager
My goal is to build a long-term strategy to achieve your learning and development goals, starting with successful adoption of your learning platform. I’ll be your point of contact and advocate at Docebo
My goal is to guide and enable the implementation of your learning platform per your goals and requirements through consultation, guidance and application of best practices
Learning & Support Specialist
My goal is to educate your team on how to use Docebo and provide continued support to make sure you’re empowered to effectively use your learning platform
Our Team, Your Team, Working Together.
Typically, the people involved on your team include the LMS administrator, a technical resource, and a person that manages learning content. During this 90-day implementation journey we’ll get your team prepared to manage users and courses, deliver learning units to your audience, and track and measure results.
- Help you discover and define required use cases for your LMS.
- Develop and execute a training plan designed to help you configure the Docebo platform to meet your use cases.
- Lead you through a customized sequence of implementation sessions that will ensure your team is properly enabled to use Docebo in all defined functionality areas.
- Provide a single point of contact for questions during the first 90 days of your contract.
- Provide a dedicated Docebo Administrator who has time allocated to complete the Docebo Implementation and Platform configuration.
- Actively participate in training sessions planned by your Implementation Specialist.
- Facilitate the setup of Docebo out-of-the-box integrations by scheduling the appropriate technical resources from your team.
- Provide course content for uploading into your Docebo system.
Your Journey to LMS Success
We’ll start by reviewing your unique goals, requirements and primary use cases.
Your Implementation Specialist will then develop a custom, session-based plan accordingly.
From there, we’ll start an iterative process based on multiple sessions. Sessions typically include targeted training units, review of critical functionalities and industry best practices. There is always time allocated to answer all your questions, so that you feel empowered to take what you’ve learned and apply it successfully to your LMS implementation.
Choose Your Implementation Plan
Our Gold Implementation Plan is designed to give your LMS team the knowledge to quickly configure the Docebo Platform to meet your use cases. This plan is great for customers who are new to Docebo and have standard use cases and integrations.
- An assigned Implementation Specialist (first 90 days)
- An assigned Customer Success Manager
- Administrative training from our learning and support team
- Guidance with the technical setup of Docebo
- Advice and guidance on integrating your existing systems or applications with Docebo using our out-of-the-box integration apps
- Guidance on developing, managing and executing rollout to your first learners
- Access to our learning and support team via our ticketing system
Our Platinum Implementation Plan is designed for customers with advanced needs and use cases. This program is ideal for customers with longer timelines, phased rollouts to various business units, and for customers who use our Extended Enterprise Multi-Domain functionality.
All items in the Gold Plan, plus:
- Implementation support for an additional 30 day project phase to be used at any point during the first 6 months after contract signature (total implementation support for 120 days)
- Executive Kick Off Call
- Monthly Executive Updates
- 6 hours of additional Administrative Training Sessions
- Implementation Support for your first 3 Extended Enterprise Configurations
- Analysis of API Use Cases and Guidance on API Usage.
Now that you know what to expect, what are your next steps?
Contact us to learn more about our
approach to customer success