Enterprise learning never looked so profitable
Over 2,000 brands use Docebo to train their customers, partners, and employees around the world. Join them today.
What makes Docebo’s pricing different?
Scale quickly and slash unnecessary costs by only paying for active users. You’ll reduce admin effort and won’t lose sleep over license management again.
Pay for monthly active users only
Why pay for users if they’re not using the system? Keep 100% of employees in the platform but only pay for those who are actively training.
Reduce admin time
Your days of micromanaging licenses are over. No more adding and removing users or having to worry about buying one license at a time for each new hire.
Scale with future growth
Not sure how many users you’ll need down the road? How about which features? No problem. Start with whatever you need now and upgrade whenever you want.
Turn your customers into raving fans
Obsessed with customer satisfaction? Leverage Extended Enterprise to enable customers who will sing your praises, stick around, and expand their businesses.
Start using Docebo in less than 90 days
It takes 12–18 months to implement other LMS providers. With Docebo, you’re up and running in 3 months or faster.
Why take a year when you can move quickly?
Who is Docebo for?
Docebo’s cloud LMS is used by 2,000+ companies around the world to:
- Mitigate issues related to employee turnover with onboarding training programs
- Support and retain employees hungry to grow and develop
- Minimize risks related to regulatory compliance
- Ramp sellers faster so they’re crushing quotas sooner
- Deploy customer education programs guaranteed to boost product adoption, customer health scores, and renewals.
- Develop stronger channel partner relationships that keep the deals flowing.
- Retain and attract professional association members through learning and certification programs.
What kind of companies use Docebo?
- Mid-sized to large enterprises that need to train their employees, customers and partners
- Fast-growing software companies that need to train their employees, customers and partners quickly – and in a single platform.
- Companies that have outgrown their existing LMS and require a more robust solution that matches the pace at which they’re growing.
- Professional associations using learning and certification programs to add value to their memberships
What are the main use cases for Docebo LMS?
- Customer Enablement
- Partner Enablement
- Professional Membership
- Sales Enablement
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Development
- Compliance Training
What industries use Docebo?
Docebo supports mid-sized to large enterprises in 90+ countries around the world in almost every industry imaginable, including:
- Business Services
- Financial Services
- And many, many more.
What is the difference between Cloud LMS vs on-premise LMS?
An on-premise LMS is locally hosted, worked on and accessed only within the confines of your businesses internal servers and networks. There can be issues related to availability, accessibility and storage. On-premise LMSs also come with high maintenance costs, as internal resources will be responsible for the maintenance of the system.
Cloud LMSs, on the other hand, are built as SaaS products, available anytime, anywhere from most devices, and stored in the cloud (via AWS or another cloud hosting provider). They are maintained by the vendor and are much easier to scale, as the system isn’t taking up space on internal servers and devices.
Docebo is available exclusively as a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform and does not support on-premise installations of the LMS.
Should I invest in an LMS, LXP, or both?
LMSs and LXPs solve different business problems that can be solved by learning. They are, however, complimentary tools.
- LMSs focus on the management of learning (courses, learners, reports, etc.)
- LXPs focus on content delivery and accessibility, or learning that happens outside of formally assigned training.
While LXPs do a good job of aggregating content that lives and develops elsewhere, businesses require an LMS to uncover value found within an LXP.
That’s why Docebo developed its Discover module: to provide learners with an LXP-like content discovery and accessibility experience, while capturing the insights businesses require within the LMS’s reporting to better connect formal, social and experiential learning experiences and their impact on business performance.