Toronto, August 29, 2019 – Docebo, is thrilled to receive industry recognition in partnership with their customers through multiple Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards. Docebo, a leader in innovative learning technology, won 10 coveted awards jointly with their customers including 5 gold, 1 Silver and 4 Bronze for Learning Excellence.
Docebo was honoured to be included in the submissions put forward by their customers, which led to the 10 award wins across multiple categories of learning excellence at last week’s 2019 HCM Excellence Awards.
Best Advance in Compliance Training
- SIA S.p.A and Docebo – The ABCs of Risk Culture
Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy
- AIA International Limited and Docebo – CATALYST – Sparking new ways of Learning for Contact Management through Digital Learning
Best Results of a Learning Program
- UiPath and Docebo – UiPath Academy – A robot for every person
Best Use of Blended Learning
- UNOPS – United Nations Office for Project Services and Docebo – The Leading People at UNOPS Programme – A Journey-based Development Experience
Best Use of Mobile Learning
- L’Oreal ACCESS, L’Oreal Professional Products Division and Docebo – 110 YEARS L’Oreal’s Professional International Event Mobile Experience
Best Use of Video for Learning
- Intesa Sanpaolo and Docebo- Video Training For Robbery Preparedness
Best Advance in Custom Content
- Berkley Design Professional and Docebo – Berkley DP’s Risk Management Education: Helping Design Professionals Improve Their Practices and Avoid Claims
Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation
- Hemmersbach and Docebo – Launch of the Hemmersbach Global Campus
Best Learning Team
- City Of Kingston and Docebo – City of Kingston Learning Team’s Rapid LMS Implementation
Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program
- Pride Global and Docebo – Pride Global Enhances Employee Experience
“Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Program has recognized leading organizations for the past twenty-plus years for the latest trends in Human Capital Management,” said Rachel Cooke, Brandon Hall Group COO and leader of the HCM Excellence Awards Program. “The initiatives that were honoured are not only innovative but fit the unique needs of the business and create truly remarkable success stories.”
Award entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives based upon the following criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation and overall measurable benefits.
“We are very proud to be named a top winner earning 10 Brandon Hall Excellence Awards alongside our customers,” said Claudio Erba, CEO and Founder of Docebo. “Our customer’s success is at the heart of Docebo’s growth and this recognition of their amazing work inspires us to continue pushing our technology to facilitate the transformational change that our platform can provide enterprises.”
Docebo is excited to continue leading the way at the forefront of innovation with groundbreaking technology and forward-thinking software solutions guaranteed to save time for L&D professionals while elevating the learning experience for users at organizations around the world.
Docebo is a learning platform that is laser-focused on changing the way people learn through a cloud-based, user-friendly technology built for the modern user. Docebo offers companies and their employees, partners and customers a learning ecosystem that increases performance and learning engagement. Designed to power a cohesive L&D strategy, Docebo’s AI-powered Learning Platform has been embraced by more than 1,600 companies in over 68 countries the world for its elegance and ability to blend formal, social and experiential learning.
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group is a HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, and HR/Workforce Management. With more than 10,000 clients globally and 20 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.